AC Gears is awesome, but I think if you've visited and paid close
attention on all the things they have in the store you'd think so too.
Actually I pass around that area a lot to Union but because the
storefront is small I've missed it so many times. Finally being inside
with a girlfriend of mine - but I want to write about their music
selection. You really don't get to find a lot of stores that'd play
stuff beyond the radio and blockbuster. The last few times I was at the
shop I had to pull out my phone to shazam them! Kitsune is a good start
but they have things more "underground." Miami Horror was one I
Shazamed at AC Gears before, just for example. Anyway, a gadget store is
an understatement. They offer good headphone warranty coverage. Check
them out and take your phone out while you're there ...
420 9th Ave
(between 33rd St & 34th St)
New York, NY 10001
Neighborhoods: Hell's Kitchen, Chelsea, Midtown West
(866) 265-7999
No comments:
Post a Comment