Akira did a fantastic job with my fiance's engagement ring. I would highly recommend him and there is a reason why he has received only five star reviews on Yelp. Several friends have also used him and they feel the same way that I do.
Akira is exactly the type of merchant one would like to deal with when making such an important purchase. He is patient, reasonable, very accommodating, and a true artisan. His pricing is well below retail but you get the same, if not better, quality that you would at TIffany or Shreve. I would especially recommend Akira to inexperienced buyers of jewelry who are not as familiar with the process and might be a little nervous about making such a large purchase.
I had done a little of my own research, but was basically a rookie when it came to fine jewelry. Eddie was patient with me when I asked rookie questions. He knew the right questions to ask in order to bring about the design of the engagement ring my fiance would love. He provided a no pressure environment where I felt comfortable from the get go. No doubt I will be coming back for all my custom jewelry in the future.
210 Post St
Ste 406
(between Stockton St & Grant Ave)
San Francisco, CA 94108
Neighborhood: Union Square
(415) 391-8047
No comments:
Post a Comment